lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

If I Stay, what I think about it.

IF I STAY



I'm writing this for those who made possible this beautiful film.




The main reason that I'm writing this down in this beautiful language is because I'd loved that some of the cast who made possible this film can read this article perfectly. I've to apologize for my english, there are sure a lot of mistakes and wrong words. I'm trying to do my best here. I won't be able to explain everything I want to explain.



I won't analyze this film, I won't said anything about its achievements and its failures. I just want you to know my feelings about this great film.


This is one of those films that are so great that you're on it since the very first second. Everything that involves the family, the love on each character, the home sensation, the casual troubles that surrounds a common family, it's pretty perfect and unforgetable. Then everything is very well caught by these amazing actors and actresses. And a movie like this that has that homey feeling needs a soundtrack as good as the film, and there is a perfect soundtrack that accomplish this achievement without a doubt.



I'm sorry I can explain myself better in English, I wish I could speak more about every detail on this piece of art, but It's hard for me. I hope you guys have read this, and thanks for such an amazing movie. I'll never forget it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario